Composition of monitoring system
The tunnel monitoring system of the project consists of the following parts:
The necessary monitoring equipment is set up at the appropriate position of the tunnel site to monitor the traffic and environmental conditions of the tunnel in real time, and the monitoring results are converted into signals in real time.
The necessary control and guidance equipment should be set up at the appropriate position of the tunnel site to release the traffic guidance information, so as to provide a means to guide the orderly operation of the traffic flow.
The field controller is arranged in the tunnel site to centrally manage all the monitoring, control and guidance equipment in a certain area of the tunnel, collect the detection signals of the monitoring equipment, centrally control the information release of the control and guidance equipment, and centrally manage the working status of all the equipment.
Necessary alarm equipment shall be set up in the tunnel site to provide alarm means in case of accidents in the tunnel;
The centralized management equipment of alarm equipment is set in the monitoring and management station to centrally manage the tunnel alarm information;
Set up image processing equipment, centralized management of tunnel real-time monitoring image;
The central control system of the tunnel is set up to directly and uniformly manage the on-site monitoring business of the tunnel;
A certain scale of main control equipment and alarm equipment are set in the control room of the substation at the entrance of the tunnel, which has the ability to manage the tunnel monitoring business when necessary.
Network equipment is configured in tunnel site, control room of tunnel substation and monitoring and management station. Signal transmission optical and cable are laid in tunnel site. At the same time, multi-level network system is formed with the help of information transmission platform of communication system, so that tunnel site, substation and monitoring and management station can realize interconnection of data and information at multiple levels.
The image transmission equipment is configured in the tunnel site, the control room of the tunnel substation and the computer room of the monitoring and management station, so that the tunnel site, the substation and the monitoring and management station can realize the interconnection of image information at multiple levels.
The operating system, database system and application software are installed on various controllers, workstations and servers to support the whole monitoring system to achieve the desired functions.
Monitoring system requirements
(1) Functions of video monitoring system:
1. Monitor the situation around the tunnel entrance and exit. Once there is a traffic accident at the entrance and exit, conduct real-time monitoring and video alarm feedback.
2. Vehicle height detection at tunnel entrance
3. Automatic detection of road traffic flow
4. Abnormal driving conditions (slow driving, congestion, retrograde, illegal stop)
5. Detection of road residues
6. Pedestrian detection
(2) Environmental detection system:
1. Visibility detection
2. Ventilation detection system
3. Lighting detection system
(3) Alarm equipment
1. Traffic incident detector
2. The vehicles in the tunnel are on fire, and smoke detection and alarm are given.
Industrial Ethernet Switches
1. It can be used to construct self-healing fiber ring network, which can ensure that the communication of the whole network is not affected when a network breakpoint occurs, and the self-healing time is not more than 20ms;
2. The industrial Ethernet switch shall be installed in card rail type, without fan design and redundant 24V DC power input;
3. The working temperature range is -40 ℃ ~ 75 ℃, and the EMC index shall meet the industrial requirements;
4. Support any combination of Ethernet twisted pair and optical port.
5. Support bus, star, self-healing ring and other network topology;
6. Technology: support IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u,IEEE802.3x; 802.1d priority (4 queues) is supported; Flow control 802.4x; Support SNMP / DHCP protocol; VLAN partition is supported; SNTP (simple network clock protocol); Multicast filtering (GMRP); Support IGMP snooping function;
7. Number of expandable loop network equipment: no less than 48;
8. Processing process type: storage and forwarding;
9. MTBF: ≥ 200000 hours;
10. With network management function, the network management software shall support Chinese operation interface, and can generate the actual network topology on line;
11. RJ45 port: see the drawings and list for details;
12. Optical fiber interface: see the drawings and list for details;
13. The longest distance between any two adjacent nodes: single mode fiber is not less than 40km;
14. The closed dip design meets the dust proof requirements.
15. It has power failure alarm and port failure alarm function.