1. What is the default IP address for managed devices?
The default IP address of Huashu communication management equipment is 192.168.20.3.
Vlan1 default IP address of layer 3 switch is 192.168.20.3.
2. How to forget the product login password?
a. Restore factory settings by pressing the key on the product.
b. The initial user name of the serial port server and MODBUS gateway is "admin" and the password is empty.
c. The initial user name of Huashu communication layer 3 switch is "admin", and the password is empty.
3. How to deal with the abnormal indicator when the product is powered on?
a. Check the voltage of the power adapter according to the label on the back of the product.
b. Check "+" and "-" according to the product mark.
4. Huashu communication management switch can be searched through network management software, but can't enter the web configuration page. What should I do?
a. Check whether the IP addresses of the computer and the switch are in the same network segment.
b. Check whether other devices in the network use the address of the switch.
5. Is there any difference between configuring devices through management software and web browser?
The two configurations have the same effect and will not conflict.
6. Which operating systems does Huashu communication management switch software support?
Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, windows 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, window 8, windows 10 and other mainstream 32bit and 64bit operating systems.
7. What kind of serial port is the console port of Huashu communication management switch? What is the pin definition?
Pin definition: 2-TXD 6-RXD 5-GND.
8. Can other company's optical module be used in Huashu communication industrial switch?
Huashu communication industrial switch has good compatibility with other switches, but for the compatibility problem of SFP module, we suggest that users try to use our optical module to avoid this situation.
9. What is the order of port adaptive state detection?
The port detects the status in the following order: 100Mbps full duplex, 100Mbps half duplex, 10Mbps full duplex and 10Mbps half duplex, and detects in descending order and automatically connects at the highest speed.
10. Why can't the bandwidth be increased after aggregation?
Check whether the properties of the sink port are consistent, including rate, duplex mode, VLAN, etc.
11. How to deal with the problem that some ports cannot be accessed?
When some ports are inaccessible, it may be a line failure, a network card failure, and a switch port failure. Find the fault by the following tests:
a. Replace the Ethernet cable with a new one.
b. Use the same Ethernet cable and switch port to connect to other computers.
c. Use the same Ethernet cable and computer to access the other ports of the switch.
If the switch fault is confirmed, please contact the manufacturer for repair.
12. In general, what are the types of fiber ports in a switch?
13. Generally speaking, what is the transmission distance of optical fiber?
Single mode fiber，20km，40km，60km，80km，100km，120km
14. In general, what is the supply voltage range?
DC power supply：10-55VDC
AC power supply：85-265VAC